- Our customer supplies major supermarkets with goods from the Far East
- Often manufacturing runs very tight to deadline
- Supermarkets running promotions with national advertising campaigns
- Delivery within deadlines to central Distribution Centres of Supermarkets
Solution for Customer
- When the customer places orders, this is put on to a central database which is shared with JAG UFS UK & China.
- Our Local offices in China then liaise very closely with the customer’s suppliers obtaining ready dates as early as possible.
- Local offices in China then obtain a selection of schedules from schedules from the shipping lines to see who can offer the fastest departure / sailing.
- The UK offices then work closely with the customer to ensure that the schedules work in line with their deadlines.
- Once the shipments have departed, a pre-entry to customs is made, so that when the vessel reports at the destination port, the customs entry is automatically transmitted (no matter what time of day the vessel reports).
- Transport is pre-arranged in advance to ensure swift delivery, achieving the delivery within 1-2 days after the vessel has reported.
- Close communication with the customer is vital to the smooth transit of goods.
- By working closely with the factories, we can advise customer of any potential delays with manufacturing, which allows problems to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Deadlines are met with the customer ensuring goods are delivered and placed in stock, before the promotion goes live.